Tuesday, January 26, 2010

4 "Must Have" Items - CJ pages



The first two pages of my CJ have been more difficult than I imagined.  What four things MUST I take when I travel?  To my surprise, I have many more than four!  So, I had to whittle them down to just four - what items would say the most about me without sounding neurotic?  Those of you who know me, know that's not always easy!
Travel used to be a twice monthly event for me while I was working and I kept more than a few things always ready.  My cosmetics bags was always stocked and could be thrown in the main luggage anytime.  I also had one business-casual outfit ready to pack.  Being prepared was a tip given to me by a great facilitator years ago.  She traveled weekly and had 3 suits that she only wore when on a business trip.  They were cleaned, pressed and ready to go as soon as she returned from the most recent trip.  I'll always be grateful to her for that tip.  She gave me many Sunday nights with my family
These are what I finally came up with as my four "must have" items.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pages, Kathi! I can't believe you have them done already! :) I have to start thinking about mine. Good advice about the business suits.. I'll have to keep that in mind!

Paula Calvanico said...

As always just beautiful. Love your pages!

Lisa Adair said...

Great pages Kathi! I really like the way you have everything arranged on them. Is it digi?