Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Honey!

I've waited to post this until I know hubby won't see it until after he opens the gift.  I've never really done any scrapping for him; however, this mini has been in the making for a couple of years.

I lost track because it was an impromptu thing I started at a weekend crop, several crops ago.  I'm known to do that at crops - get all excited about something others are working on and just have to do it myself.  Anyway, this was actually the first mini I started and it was very time consuming to adhere all the paper crisply and get the curves right.  I had no idea what photos I'd use - I didn't pack any family photos for that particular weekend.  I put the mini away and totally forgot about it, until I reorganized the Krafti Korner a few months ago.

DH will be doubly surprised.  I finished a project AND it's for him.  Happy Birthday, Honey!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

This is lovely, Kathi. I just love the colors! Great job on finishing it, and happy birthday to your hubby!

Paula Calvanico said...

It looks great! I love mini albums.

Lisa Adair said...

Hope your hubby had a nice birthday. Ohhhh I would love to see the inside of the book. I really like the colors!

When in April? I'll be in the area on the 17th-18th for the races... but any time other than that and I'm in! Might even bring the girls!!

Serene said...

Happy Birthday, hubby! What a wonderful job you did on a wonderful gift for him.

Tate said...

Thanks Honey, I do love it...Now to figure out what to do with it. Some great photos that brought back memories of family and fun. Seeing the kids baby pictures, mom, and some of my aunts.

Thank you, Love you.