Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yippeeeeee -- Mojo has returned!

and I've been able to create a couple of digi layouts this week.  It feels good!

Yesterday afternoon, I went with a crafty friend to a class and learned how make roses out of Tim Holz grunge paper.  The roses were awesome, the grunge paper not so much.  I believe it is a really cool medium and I'll be attempting other projects with it; however I think I'll stick to just cardstock when making these flowers in the future.  His tattered flowers die rocks!  Here's the end result of the class with an awful photo and a pretty cool end result.


The LOs I did this week are from our summer trip to Europe.


I'm still trying to figure out how to save CM Storybook pages into .jpegs that can be uploaded.  Ditto for the Scrapbook Factory Deluxe version 5.  Why do software developers change how you do things and then hide them or rename them to some function alien to the actual users?  It's mondo frustrating!


Ohhh, I'm so excited - I did figure it out in CM.  However. I was helping DH with our 2010 taxes.  Now I cannot remember how I did it. Geez it's terrible getting old.

8 comments:

Barb said...

So sorry I can relate to getting old!! LOL Love these LO's Kathi!!! Isn't it the most awful thing when the mojo drops out of sight??? But it looks like you have it back full tilt!! Love the pages!!!

Those flowers are beau ti.full!!! They look great.

Glad you got your mojo back and will be looking for lots of creative art from you now!!!

Serene said...

I LOVE your blue flowers. Oh so pretty! Great los. Ever so glad your mojo has been found.

Elaine. said...

Hello mojo, looks really great to have you back in K's life, what great art work, love the class project and the college tour sleepers

Susan said...

Wow, Kathi! Those are gorgeous flowers! I'm so glad you seemed to have reclaimed your mojo!

Lora Oliver said...

These LOs are fabulous! I am totally oohing and aahing over those flowers!!! So glad the mojo has returned, your talent has been missed.

courtney said...

I am lovin' those flowers! Sorry to hear the grungeboard wasn't all-that for you....never tried the stuff myself. But wow-ee, are those flowers stunning!
Oh, and the Europe layouts are great, love the napping shots! heehee....
Welcome back, Kathi's mojo....we've all missed you so....

Melissa said...

Wow, I love the way your flowers pop out of the frame! Sorry to hear you weren't too fond of grungeboard!

Great LOs! Glad your mojo is back. :)

Paula Calvanico said...

Yay Kathi!! *doing the happy dance* so glad you're back and it's great!