Monday, March 29, 2010

Three Favorite Actors/Actresses

This was really tough.  Emma asked us to share our three favorite actors/actresses.  I tried to pick multi-dimensional folks that are flexible in their roles.  Clint Eastwood is always Clint to me and hence not one of my favs.  Of course, he's awesome to look at...

My choices are eclectic and I'm truly fascinated by these talented individuals. Okay, there is one piece of eye candy! Hope you enjoy them as well.






And, here's my tag for the sign-in page.

6 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

As always your work is original and so filled with depth. I just love what you did here!

It was hard wasn't it. There are so many phemomenal actors out there. You put up great choices.

courtney said...

Oh Kathi, this is great! Love the film borders and your sign in tag is just so cute and creative!

Unknown said...

I love your choices! These look great Kathi

Serene said...

I don't believe it! Another b&w lo? LOL Well, just goes to show how wonderfully creative we can all be even when using the same color scheme. Great job on this one, Kathi. I absolutely adore how you put the pics on the film strip. Very smart! I love that pic of Seymour from Somewhere in Time and I agree with you about Hector. He's greatly underated as an actor. Wonderful job!

Melissa said...

Love all the film borders Kathi! Great choices. And I just love your sign-in tag!

Lisa Adair said...

Another amazing job! I just love what you are doing on this cj! What fabulous ideas and creativity you have been coming up with!
Hector is awesome!