Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Verses That Speak to Me

For her CJ, Jean asked us to identify four verses that speak to us.  I've chosen four that relate to where I am right now.  These verses I keep close to me and refer to often in my current jobless situation.  I need to focus on the truth that God does provide for all our needs and He will also give us the desires of our heart.  Trust in Him and it shall be.

I have always loved the verse from Nehemiah that states our strength comes from the joy of Lord.  It's been a favorite for a long time.  As she knows me well, Jean will recognize this one.






6 comments:

Serene said...

Oh my goodness, Kathi! That is just stunning. The watercolory effect of it is gorgeous. Amazing los!

Paula Calvanico said...

Breathtaking Kathi, now is this digi? Your work is just awesome without a doubt!

Paula

Kathi said...

Yes, it's digi. I had forgotten to add a title and it was a snap to go back and do that, then repost. I'm lovin' it!

Thanks for the compliments. = )

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous, Kathi! Love the look of the layout and the colors.

Barb said...

Kathi. Beautiful!!! And thank you. We, too, are going through some rough times with jobs and have held steadfast in the Lord. But I had forgotten the Jeremiah one, and always loved that one. So now I have it!! Thanks!!! You have done a beautiful job with these. Your digi is great!! I really enjoy it.

Jean Turner said...

I am teary at the shear beauty of this page and that you know me as well as I know you and these verses mean a lot to me as well!

I love you and thank you for these pages!!!

(I feel like jumping in the car and coming and getting them NOW!!!! But I will be a good girl and wait. )